It was soooooo wonderful, MOM!!






We enrolled Amelia in ballet classes a little while ago. Her first class was this afternoon. I knew she would love it, but was still amazed at her love of dance and music. For the past year we read ballet books, danced recitals in the livingroom, and watched her prance about in her ballet clothes. Her class has about 10 little girls between 3-4 years old. She was one of the few that did not cry. I was so proud of her when she walked up her to teacher, did a curtsey, and stuck out her hand to introduce herself. She has no reservations! Phillip, Everett and I had to wait in the hallway while her class went on. We heard a lot of jumping, skipping, bouncing, plies, and music. She bounced out of the classroom after class to exclaim, "that was the best lesson I ever had! Ballet is so wonderful, mom!" I had a great time meeting two other mom's in the hallway. Her first lesson she learned:

bounce, bounce, plie, plie
heels together
skip, skip, hop
marching in time

Comments

I better not let Ella see these pictures, she'll be so upset she isn't dancing too! Darling, miss Mia!
Taylor's said…
Yay for lessons! She looks so beautiful!

I can't wait until you capture her concert!

Popular Posts