Rockin' the Sweatband



 

My little monkey boy decided to go 80's this afternoon. He found a soft baby headband and rocked with sweatband style. What a funny boy. Yesterday I got him up from his nap to find his socks on his hands, his pants on his head, and his shirt on his bum. Guess his is experimenting with how clothes function. He really wanted to wear his shoes to bed this afternoon with a Strawberry Shortcake bandaid. He seriously is a crack up! I can't help but smile, feel frustrated at his antics, hug, and spank him all at the same time.

Comments

his crusty face and hands make me laugh, it is SO Phillip! Today when he was wailing about his socks being off and desperately trying to put them on...made me giggle. Off they went and sleep he finally did!
Madison Grunig said…
What a hilarious little kid. He is certainly not short on personality!
Taylor's said…
I should probably post the comments under each post but that would be way too long.

So in the short of it - Phillip is a wonder and a test of your patience and parenting - I really do not know how you do it! He is so cute and lovable all at the same time!

Amelia - is becoming one perfect young lady! I love her smile and the twinkle in her eye! It makes my heart melt! And who can pass up the outfit and the awesome backdrop - I love it!

Everett - what a champ, I think he read the manual or at least skimmed through it before coming to your family! So flexible, reminds us who he was named after and you could just kiss and stare at him all day.

Oh Jenni - you are so blessed beyond words!

How a stupendous conference weekend! i can't wait to see what we hear to uplift us for a another 6 months or more!!

Sure do miss you!

Popular Posts