Potty Monster





I was in the shower this morning when Phillip starts yelling, "Help! Help me Mom! Help!" I jump out of the shower to find him sitting inside the toilet. He had a look of utter consternation on his face, like "Oh crap, I am in trouble now." As I rushed over to exricate him from the potty he started to pee. It shot up an out of the potty in a perfect arc. His eyes were huge with amazement. I was doubled over suffering acutely from severe laughter. I snorted and hacked until my breath was in danger of stopping. He flushed the toilet with his bum still sitting on the bottom. He shivered and declared, "I cold, mommy, dinosaur cold, brrrrr!" Have a good day!

***the photos are a recreation of the event.

Comments

I was going to ask if you shower with your camera at an arms length! :) What a goofy boy!
Unknown said…
At least he knows what the potty is for. :)

I thought the same as Alison and wondered how you got out of the shower and snapped those pictures. A true photographer always has her camera ready.

Popular Posts