Crafty Bug April-May


Copied a Gymboree shirt to match a skirt I thrifted
 

More Visors!
 

Pink Unicorn

Uh....delicious? Drooling over the colors. Thanks to Alison for cutting out the bird with her silhouette

Clu-clues for my little buddy

Batch 1

Batch 2

Birthday outfit

burlap banner

scanty undershirt to bonnet upcycle

cute headband

cute headband (learned how to curl feathers too!)

Pilot bonnet

rough edged bonnet (thanks Justin for making the button)

Another cute bonnet

Gray scallop bonnet

Flapper headband

Pixie bonnet, boy style
Easter flower headband

Comments

I dared to view and I LOVE what I saw! I love when you post your crafty stuff - it inspires me!
I think I'll make soemthing today. (Wish I had a silhouette cutter...)
fun! I'm curious to know what your measurements were for the minnie shirts. Sorry they didn't turn out so full and twirly! Love the headbands, they are so cute in your photos on those darling babies!!!

Popular Posts