Sno Cones

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everett is pretty funny with his new motor skills. He cracks us up scooting every where. His legs are all chafed from the carpet so I put on some baby legs to protect his chubby calves. He has awesome ab muscles now! We rounded out our stay with the Lances with sno cones for FHE. Amelia cracked me up! She walked towards me while I took some photos. Once she reached her "spot" she struck a pose. She is now offering posing lessons. The sno cones were delish. I ordered a coconut cream that tasted divine. On the drive back up to Mom's home, Phillip fell asleep (at 7:30). I stopped at the Carter's store to see if they carried Sunday best for boys, they did. He he. Right next door was a fun store, Crazy 8. Sale! Scored another matching set of Sunday wear for the boys, clearance winter clothes for Amelia, and a fun pair of sparkly blue shoes for Amelia. The entire time poor Phillip was crying because I woke him up. As I carried him he peed on me. I smelled like pee and had a large wet spot on my shirt. He taught me a reminder lesson that shopping with kids is so NOT fun. We drove home to the tunes of Mary Poppins. I love that my kids adore that movie. 

Comments

Popular Posts