Sunday Dinner

 
 
 
 
 
 

We roasted up a turkey for Sunday Dinner. It was pretty yummy!!! I invited Aunt Jana to come up and visit for dinner. Aunt Melissa and crew also came over for dinner. The cousins had a blast! Charity was so glad to be home. She got out of bed several times by herself with the help of a walker and fancy back brace. Wahoo! She was not able to do that while at the care center. Jana brought her evil chocolate chip cookies. Snarfed. Yep, those cookies were snarfed up in seconds. Jana wanted more cute photos of another killer outfit. She just bought the outfit and all the matching jewelry last week (or something). Dang. Pass the outfit to me once I can fit into your skirt size. I am not so sure about those elevator shoes. I'd break my neck walking in those shoes with Phillip pulling on my shirt, Amelia riding my legs, and Everett on my hip. Amelia came as an accessory. She had to use the bathroom during the session. I looked over to find her half naked peeing on her skirt in the weeds. Blush.

Comments

Popular Posts