Bottoms UP!

 
 
 
 
 
I got a haircut last week. My hair seemed extra wonky after it so I decided to get it cut again. My hair was two inches longer on the left side. It is more symmetrical but now my curls are not working. Every time I get my haircut I wish for a hairdresser who can cut curly hair. Kelly took some new photos of me to update my business profile photos. At least I felt cute for an hour or so.

 Seems like this past week went by faster than usual. I had a fun newborn session on Tuesday. The kids went to the park with Neleigh while I took photos. It was a milder day with temps in the upper 80s. The baby was so sleepy. He had the longest, most relaxed fingers ever. Check my FB photography page for a sneak peak. It took me the rest of the week, working a minute here and there to edit his session.

Wednesday around dinner time I heard some strange noises that sounded like an auctioneer. With the echoes it was hard to tell if the event was at the Jr High or elsewhere. I was too busy with dinner and kids to investigate. Justin told me a home north of us was having an estate sale. He urged me to go over there and investigate. There were all kinds of buckets, old apple crates, stools, bikes, etc all from the 1940's era. We popped over towards the end so missed the really cool items. I did score a really cute teal wagon filled with old flower pots. Amelia and Phillip helped me clean the cobwebs and dust off it. I was beyond giddy! Everett learned a new trick in the yard while the kids and I cleaned. He raises his bottom in the air and looks through his legs. I now find dirt on his bottom and the crown of his head. He was cranky most of the day after getting his 12 mth immunizations.



Comments

Popular Posts