Fishing

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday we enjoyed a nice, lazy day. Amelia and I went to Walmart for our weekly rendezvous. Justin and Phillip had some MAN time at home. I cleaned the basement a bit and finished the laundry. Justin took and nap while the kids and I played. After dinner the weather was a balmy 80 something so we went to the park. Justin finally got out Amelia's fishing pole we purchased 2 years ago. The kids were so excited to try fishing with the princess fishing pole. We played at the park and fished for an hour. Everett was so dang cute scooting his bum around the rocks I could not help but take some photos. A medical helicopter flew overhead, he had the silliest look on his face. I love that he pointed to it and said "ekskdoiajsljkfjoijlksad". Whatever that means.

PS: sorry about the blog posts. When I returned home from Utah I made a new goal to only be on the computer for a certain amounts of time every other day. It is so nice to limit my time on the computer to only the "necessary" stuff. Hence, more blog posts lumped together.

Comments

we haven't been fishing there in almost a year, so strange! Ha, I guess since we put ALL of our stuff in storage. Looks like a blast.

Popular Posts