Nursery Legal

 
 
 

Everett is officially 18 months old! He turned legal for nursery on Monday. He is an old pro at nursery. I secretly think he wants to skip Sacrament meeting and go straight to nursery. I did not even bat an eyelash when we left him with the new nursery leaders. That was "easy."

Everett is running. It is seriously cute when he tries to run, more like a waddle with a shuffle to it. He talks all the time. You can catch a real word in about every 10 Everett words. He loves when I forget to put pants back on him. Getting that boy diapered and dressed is a real task. Everett absolutely loves Amelia. He loves to chase her around, loves her little games, and loves the way she leads him around. Phillip is a bit more unpredictable for him. He never knows whether Phillip will pat him or shove him about.

Everett still takes two naps a day, one from 10-12 and another at 2:45-4:30. He mostly sleeps through the night. He loves his two binkies and having a bottle of milk. Everett loves the park, especially the ducks at the park. He started dumping things into the toilet this week. He melted into tears when I reprimanded him. So different from Phillip's reaction at the same age. I wish there was a way to preserve in my mind the way my kids are all the time. I miss the moments as they rush by. I will especially miss Everett's baby hugs.

Comments

Popular Posts