My Game Boy

 
 
 
 
 
Most folks know a Gameboy as a handheld gaming device. We have a Game Boy...named Phillip. This kid absolutely LOVES board games and puzzles. About three times a day he begs me to "play game?". How can I resist that? His favorites games are Animal Sequence, Connect Four, and Zingo. Phillip makes up his own rules for the games. I try to teach him how to play correctly but he has other ideas. Now I just enjoy and follow his lead. His current favorite way to play sequence is to put chips on one entire side of the board, make the animal sounds, and say the complete animal name (like Alice the Aligator). He has a surprisingly long attention span for some things like games, reading books, and watching his favorite shows. That gives me hope he will be okay when he matures! In the last photo Amelia is telling me that "Moooooom, Phillip stiiiiiiinks....ewwwww!"

Comments

Popular Posts