Kisses at the Park


Kisses for Daddy


Amelia is asking Daddy for a BMW...he is agreeing and doesn't know it


My newest venture into the world of appliqueing

Justin arrived home late last night in order to play golf with the KPMG guys early, early this morning. Poor guy is tired from all this traveling. He earned a sweet sunburn and tired shoulders from golf. Yesterday Amelia helped me choose a new pattern to decorate a plain pink shirt we had...it was a monkey! We went to DI for out weekly scavenge hunt. Some lady dropped off a load of practically new Carter's, Old Navy, Gap, and Gymboree clothes. I got 3 shirts for Miekka's little baby and two shirts for Amelia. The best deal was a rubber chicken that squawks.

Today Catherine came over for craft hour at my home. We made a bracelet for Kate and a pair of earrings for Catherine. Mostly we gabbed away! I was in poor form due to a raging headache and a terrible night of sleep. Amelia woke up 6 times last night with a runny nose. Her new crib trick is to throw all her binkys overboard then cry for them. Too bad, so sad little lady. We had lunch at Smelly Taco (ie Del Taco) for a diversion.

Justin met me at Inkley's (probably to monitor me and make sure I didn't spend $3800 on a new camera and lens...as if?!). I bought a reflective umbrella, lens cap, and media card wallet. I did slobber over an 85mm fixed lens...it was $1800. Geez Louise. This evening I made tortellini with a tomato, bell pepper, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar glaze. I love using fresh ingredients from my little garden.

I asked Amelia if she wanted to go on a walk after dinner was over. She toddles over to the door and said, bye-bye. She watched Justin put his hat on, so she opened the closet door, reached into her hat drawer, and put on a hat just like daddy. Ironically, she chose a hat that matched perfectly with her teal outfit! That's my girl! I love watching Amelia learn new things. She finally learned how to crawl through the play ground tube. First, she tried to stand up and bonked her head, then she crawled through, then tried out her stink bug crawl, then went backwards, etc. Love it! She even gave Justin some nice, boogery kisses.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Taylor's said…
That mouth is absolutely perfect for the monkey! You are so creative! I absolutely love it!

Thanks for the craft adventures; I have yet to take the ear rings off and the bracelet! In fact, Jeff said, "Can you spend more time with Jenni, you become more and more girly every time you two hang out!" He loves it!

And Amelia, what can I say??? She is to die for! Can we watch her again???? Kate was upset when she woke up from her nap and went the door and said, "Mia, Mia!" and I said, "not right now." We had a nice little temper flare right there in front of the storm door for everyone to see!
Brittney said…
Daddies and daughters are so precious!
love the monkey shirt! you're awesome at the appliques. I will have to step up my game when I start back up. haha

Popular Posts