Drum Roll Please....

We are welcoming a BABY BOY!!! 

I was convinced this baby was a girl...like 99% sure. Justin and Amelia also thought I was having a girl. We drove up to Scottsbluff for our ultrasound today. Within a minute we witnessed the telltale sign of our pending baby's gender. Yep! I was a little shocked! Mostly, a little sad not to have another girl to sew cute stuff for. I was planning on whipping up some insanely darling outfits perfect for a newborn girl. Sigh! I am grateful that now I can prepare myself for this new little guy turning 16 months old and the pending change from sweet and cuddly to adventurous and curious. The tech showed us a couple shots of the baby in 3-d. When the machine showed the 3-d images the baby looked golden. Amelia is very excited to have a golden baby boy princess. She really wanted to know how to get a girl princess instead of another prince. Hmmmm? Maybe next time?

Comments

Courtenay Beth said…
LOL< a baby boy princess...I love it!

I was a smidge sad when I wasn't having a girl to bedazzle the heck out of, but YOU showed me how fun it is to dapper a little boy, so round two will bring even more studliness!!
Yeah for little Everett cousins! LOL!!! CUTE!
Charity said…
at least she doesn't want to throw him out.. thats what i said about spencer
Nancy K said…
HOORAY!!! I think any little one born into your family is a lucky duck!
Emily said…
2 boys and a girl isn't so bad...;) We did do it in the reverse of you though, and it's fun having a princess at the tail end. Tell Amelia to curb her disappointment. This just means she gets to be the queen instead.;) Congrats!

Popular Posts