DMB


 
Justin often calls Phillip "DMB" or Dirty Monkey Boy. Pretty apt considering his current doings. It seems this week was rather difficult. My kitchen is cleaned about twice a day but it still has fingerprints everywhere, small bits of food stuck here and there, sticky patches on the floor, and etc. I feel overwhelmed by all the little details that are not cleaned. Yet, I know that as soon as I clean my sidekick will help put it back. These are SOME of the highlights this week ala Phillip:

 
I am learning important things like:
*It is best to wait an hour or more to clean up shredded cheese, spaghetti, noodles, ramen, etc because then you can sweep it
*When I hear a chair or bench moving it is time to book it into the kitchen
*Chortling sounds from the bathroom is not a good sign
*Phillip responds best to root knockers, me saying no is not heeded in the slightest
*How to laugh inside and be stern at the same time
*The true meaning of "Duuuuuuude!" and "Oh Man!"
*I am Mother to one amazing little boy. He is so delightful and curious.

Please laugh over the chart above because I am. Everyday is an adventure. Most of the time his mischief is because I am not paying attention to him. He loves to help clean up his messes for the time being. I also know why I feel so exhausted by the end of the day! LOL.

Comments

Christy said…
I just love boys! They definitely don't let us have a dull minute!
he makes me exhausted just reading....

Popular Posts