The Short of Things

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Monday and Tuesday were pretty stressful/emotional days for us. After 25 days of not being home and settled into a schedule we hit a knot in our rope to slither around. Charity was super stressed being at home and trying to convalesce with me and my three active kids. All she wanted was to be at home and feeling normal again with her hubby and kids. Being together 24/7 was just too much for the both of us. I moved our stuff to my Mom's home in Taylorsville early Tuesday morning. We took a day to be alone before going back to help out. It was a good trial run for Charity! Amelia was super sick too so I needed time to get her seen by a doctor and medicated. Monday afternoon Amelia started throwing up and running a 104.5 fever. She had a crazy mottled rash all over her torso too. I needed some help quick with Phillip and Everett. My brother Jeff came to the rescue. He watched the boys while Amelia and I went to instacare and Walmart for necessities. Amelia had Strep. I opted for a shot instead of dealing with antibiotics for 10 days. She was pretty brave. We were all very tired! The rest of the day we spent laying around watching movies and playing quietly. Phillip fell asleep on Mom's computer chair. Amelia said nothing tasted very good anymore. I took a look at her tongue the next day. Half her taste buds were inflamed and sore. No wonder! Poor kid. 

Tuesday night Amelia murmured to me around 11 pm that she felt really hungry sleeping in Punkle Jared's bed...it smelled like her favorite chips: burritos (Doritos). LOL. Gotta love that. Everett got a hair cut! He looks like a shorn lamb now. Phillip drew all over his face with a black permanent marker. It lacked a mustache so I added one just for kicks. We are enjoying spending some time with Aunt Jana in the evenings. 

Comments

Popular Posts