Pie for Lunch

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Thanksgiving started around midnight with a very sad, inconsolable Phillip. Justin took him to the ER. Turns out poor kid had a nasty ear infection, possible strep, and the rash. He was so cantankerous we cancelled our plans and stayed home. Thankfully, I had stuff for a horse duver lunch. Amelia asked if she could eat some pie after lunch. I could not think of a good refusal...so we ate pie. Yum. Sarah brought over some turkey, stuffing, gravy, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and rolls for dinner. I had an emergency pork loin we were going to roast. Sarah saved the day.

The weather was sunny but cold. We took a walk to the school park. I got to use my new 70-200m 2.8 zoom lens. It is delicious. Evelyn looked like an alien in the snow suit I dressed her in. She was warm!

I am so grateful for Justin and our 4 children. At a time in my life, I really gave up on my dream to be a mom. To live that dream now is the best blessing in the world. I am blessed to teach my kids the gospel. There is so much to be grateful for. We filled up our grateful tree with lots of leaves this year.  

Comments

Popular Posts