Three Months Old

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Evelyn turned 3 months old on Wednesday. She is so darn cute! I stewed a couple months about which dress she would wear on her blessing day: the dress I and Amelia wore or a heirloom dress. Finally decided on the heirloom dress. Evelyn looked so cute in her dress. She is starting to make eye contact and smile. Recently, she started reaching for items and swiping at dangling toys. I noticed that her head and neck are getting a bit stronger. She still can't lift her head for more then a second. She pushes down on her feet when placed on a firm surface. My favorite milestone is that she recognizes my voice and smiles when I am out of sight. She will imitate basic sounds we make at her. I am guessing she weighs about 12-13 pounds. Evelyn absolutely loves taking baths now. She will kick and splash for 30 minutes...enough time to clean the bathroom!  

Comments

Popular Posts