Sledding the Hill




















I love a good deal, especially a good deal that merits an outing. We scored a blue sledding saucer at the Rummage House this week. A good 4 inches of snow FELL (this time it did not blow away) Thursday and Friday. The stars aligned. Our January activity was a smashing hit. We hit the slopes for an hour of fun. Happy shrieks split the air as our children raced down the embankment near the park. Justin played referee shuttling Everett up the hill and pushing Amelia and Phillip down the hill. I happily snapped photos with my huge mondo 70-200mm lens. Julie and her girls were there for a sledding party. She volunteered to hold Evelyn and keep her warm. It was a whopping 16 degrees outside. In my mind, I saw family memories being made. Seeing the smiles on everyone's face filled a deep well in my heart with joy.

Comments

awesome pics with your mondo lense! So fun, we have been sledding in years!

Popular Posts